Whatever the rumor is, Apple has finally released its 5th generation iPhone called iPhone 4S. Although it is the most amazing iPhone yet, it somehow disappoints users. Besides that, you still owns a super phone. With its dual-core A5 clip, iOS 5 and minimum 16G of storage space , it easily handles the 1080p movies. How would it be to enjoy movies on iPhone 4S when compared with iPhone 4? I am sure most users are eager to convert DVD to iPhone 4S. Watching movies on iPhone 4S would surely be a visual enjoyment.
Search the site
- [License Giveaway] uRex Video Converter Platinum
- Giveaway of the Day – uRex Video Converter Platinum 2.6
- Get uRexsoft iPad DVD Ripper for free-cnet.com
- Rip DVD On iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, iPod- Mac OS X Lion
- 2011 in review: The year in entertainment -Apple TV
- How to Put DVD to WMV
- How to Convert DVD to MPEG-1 NTSC
- How to Back up DVD to MKV
- How to Back up DVD to MOV
- How to Convert DVD to M4V
- ~ uRex Video Converter Platinum
"A powerful and professional video converting solution which can convert almost all the popular video formats on your PC to various formats. Convert the popular video formats on your PC to various formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and audio MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG. Also, it makes you to enjoy movie on on your PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox, Google phones, iPad, iPad2 and other digital multimedia devices with"
- Read more testimonials »