URexsoft Video Converter with Discount price is most professional software that convert various Video files with best output quality for you. Whether you are professor or novice, you can apply 30.00% Off URexsoft Video Converter Discount.Now, professional URexsoft Video Converter discount is offering vailde 30.00% Coupon Code for all customers at uRexsoft video converter.
Well-known as the best video converter software with multi-functional and easy-to-use features, it is no doubt that URexsoft Video Converter will be the most popular tool for multimedia fans.Converter for video: Video Converter to MP4, H.264/AVC MPEG-4, MOV, AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, FLV, SWF, DVD, DV, VCD, SVCD, etc.Converter for Audio: Converter to MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, M4A, OGG, AAC, AC3, FLAC, AU, AMR, AIFF, etc.Converter for players: Converter for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Gphone, BlackBerry and other mobile phone with the Video Converter.Edit video: Effect (brighten video or strengthen contrast), Trim (cut file clips or split file into segments), Crop (alter video dimension or remove unwanted part), Watermark (add text or image watermark), Snapshot (capture pictures from video) and Merge (join files into one).
Key Features of URexsoft Video Converter Discount:
1. Convert video formatsThe best Video Converter, free download supported, can convert between almost all video formats (general videos and HD videos included) so that you could enjoy on any players. For better output setting, all output formats have been explained simply.
2. Convert audio filesThere are two solutions. One is to convert between different audio formats. Besides, this best free trial can extract audio track from videos. Almost all audio formats are supported to convert as input or output.3. Converter for multimedia playersAll supported output devices have been listed clearly including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, mobile phone, portable multimedia devices, PSP, PS3, mobile phone, etc.
4. Support multi-thread conversionIn order to improve converting speed, URexsoft Video Converter supports multi-thread conversion tasks, so import several files and start conversion at the same time.
5. Manage output filesAfter files added, users can find their information by Properties button and rename output files.
1 Comment to “URexsoft Video Converter-Converter for Video”
Search the site
- [License Giveaway] uRex Video Converter Platinum
- Giveaway of the Day – uRex Video Converter Platinum 2.6
- Get uRexsoft iPad DVD Ripper for free-cnet.com
- Rip DVD On iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, iPod- Mac OS X Lion
- 2011 in review: The year in entertainment -Apple TV
- How to Put DVD to WMV
- How to Convert DVD to MPEG-1 NTSC
- How to Back up DVD to MKV
- How to Back up DVD to MOV
- How to Convert DVD to M4V
- ~ Get uRexsoft iPad DVD Ripper for free-cnet.com
"The latest version of this Windows utility promises support for the new iPad, though it also has output profiles for Apple TV and iPod Touch.uRexsoft iPad DVD Ripper is currently available free of charge. (Credit: Screenshot by Rick Broida/CNET)Want to make your DVD library more travel-friendly? Rip those movies and load 'em up on your iPad. It sure beats paying iTunes for stuff you already own. Speaking of paying, there's no need to spend money on a DVD ripper, either. For a limited time, you can get uRexsoft iPad DVD Ripper (Win) free of charge. It supports not only the iPad and iPad 2, but also the new iPad. To get the software, click the above link, then click the Free Download button below the product. After installing the program and running it for the first time, paste in activation code 08A123DCF36E2268EE59B46A75DCE42CBA93CCC4. I've done this myself and everything worked as expected, so if you run into trouble, please contact uRexsoft directly. iPad DVD Ripper works like most products of its kind. Just pop in a disc, choose your output format, and go find something to do for a while. True to its name, it includes output profiles for the iPad, iPad 2, and the third-gen iPad. (It also has presets for "iPad HD" and "iPad 3 HD," the differences mostly relating to video bit rate and resolution.) Keep in mind, however, that no ripped DVD will match the new iPad's 2,046 x 1,536-pixel resolution. That's because most DVDs are encoded at 720 x 480 pixels, so anything higher will actually be upscaled. How will a ripped movie actually look on the new iPad's screen? I'm not sure--quite good, no doubt, but comparable to, say, Blu-ray? Not likely. Anyway, iPad DVD Ripper can also convert movies to Apple TV (including "Apple TV HD") and iPod Touch formats. The latter should also work for iPhone and Android devices, as they're fairly generic MP4 and H264 formats. I used the program to rip my copy of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," and it worked just fine, if not especially quickly. However, the program threw an error when I popped in my "Despicable Me" DVD. Your mileage may vary. It's worth noting that uRexsoft is also giving away its iPad Video Converter, the only requirement is to like the company on Facebook. (Don't like Facebook? Don't like "liking" companies in exchange for free software? That's cool. Your complaints have been heard loud and clear in the past. Just saying.) iPad DVD Ripper normally sells for $25. Here's your chance to grab it free of charge, with no strings attached.
What's the little bird saying?[aktt_tweets count="5"]