Backup DVD to Hard Drive for Medias, Watch DVD on TV
What do you do most with a DVD ripping program? Below are some basic requirements for a good DVD backup solution from users, where you will see how users eager to backup their DVD colloections to hard drive for medias, especially watch DVD on TV.
- I own over 800 DVD's. I've just started to use uRex DVD Ripper Platinum to backup my DVD collections for my DLNA TV for watching.
- Afternoon, am trying out your ripping software and am looking to purchase as we have a very large DVD collection to backup to hard drive.
- I purchased your product to back up my DVD library. I've spent a long time copying a huge amount of my DVD collection on to my hard drive.
- I am very pleased with your program and use it to backup my movie collections to a hard drive so I can play them from a media server without the hassle of shuffling DVDs in and out of my DVD player and their jackets. Nothing worse than preparing to watch a favorite movie and then opening the jacket to discover that it is full of air and then spending the next hour looking for the missing DVD. Your program has completely solved this problem not to mention the wear and tear on our fragile and expensive DVD library.
- I have been backing up my entire DVD collection onto my hard drive and then watch on my TV.
- Last night I was ripping one of my DVDs for playing in my Home Theater System. I used Mpeg2 and AC3 6Ch (5.1) settings. I'm playing the movie through an LG390 BD player on my network.
- What format should be used for Microsoft Media Center running in Windows 7? I want to backup DVD for medias.
DVD has been popular for years and many users have collected a large collection of DVDs. Most users will need a DVD backup solution to backup their DVD collections to hard drive. Generally, these who want to backup DVD to their PC, want to, on one hand keep the DVD safe, and on the other hand, backup DVD collections for medias, that's, simply, for playback or watch DVD on TV.
Why we need to backup DVD collections for medias?
From the above users' requirements, which are also the similar requirements from other users, they mostly backup there large collections of DVD to hard drive. Generally, there are two major reasons for most people.
- While DVD discs bring people confidence of large amount of storage usage, discs has often resulted in incompatibilities. DVDs purchased in Japan cannot be played in America because of the DVD region limitation. Backing up DVD collections to hard drive is surely a good way to remove such limitations, which makes you easy to watch DVD on PC.
- People used to watch TVs at home and so they do now! You will have to purchase an additional DVD player for your TV. However, most TV now supports USB and you can import your movies here. So, are you ready to backup DVD collections for media and watch DVD on TV?
Can uRex DVD Ripper Platinum make it available to backup DVD collections to hard drive for medias?
Sure! uRex DVD Ripper Platinum offers abundant output video formats for you to backup your DVD collections to hard drive, like SD videos MP4, AVI, MPEG, etc. and HD Videos like HD VOB, HD MKV, HD TS etc.. That makes it really easy for you to backup DVDs for medias and you are able to watch DVD on PC and TV.
Free download uRex DVD Ripper Platinum, install and launch it.
Step 1: Import DVD movie
You can load a DVD Disc or DVD VIDEO_TS folder stored on your hard drive or ISO image file of a DVD simply by clicking the button like a disc or its drop down to add DVD to uRex DVD Ripper Platinum.
Step 2: Select an output format
If you want to backup DVD for medias, say, watch DVD on PC or TV, simply select one of the TV videos as your output video format.
Step 3: Start backing up DVD to hard drive
Click the "Start" button to begin the backing up process. Time of backing up DVD to PC process will depend on your settings and your computer hareware level.
Once the conversion of backing up DVD for medias is completed, you can transfer the ripped video to TV and watch TV as you like.
You can try the program here:
Free Download uRex DVD Ripper Platinum
You can also click the link below to buy:
Buy uRex DVD Ripper Platinum Now